“What’s bothering you…? Challenges and difficulties experienced over the last 12 months”
AIMRI Conference – “What’s bothering you…? Challenges and difficulties experienced over the last 12 months”
Call for Speakers
Friday 24th October 2014, Munich
The AIMRI Autumn event will be held following the Research & Results Exhibition in Munich:
What is the AIMRI conference about?
We are focusing on the practicalities of the research process and discussing the “nitty-gritty” difficulties we all face day to day managing projects.
- managing client expectations, best practices for handling the demanding, unreasonable, unruly clients
- handling cash-flow, what to do about late-payers
- data protection issues
- what are the technology and security policies that you need to have in place
- marketing initiatives - your best all-time effort?
- promising and delivering
- cultural differences when working on international projects
- working in different timezones and on different days
- dealing with mis-understandings
- “job creep”
We would like to invite you to make a short presentation sharing your experiences with other market research colleagues and see what solutions have worked for them or not as the case may be.
AIMRI have members around the world and we are aware that some may not be in a position to come to Munich so we would like you to submit questions for our panel discussion where your viewpoint can be aired. This can be anonymously if you prefer or not, we can provide you with the feedback through the website.
AIMRI is your organisation and we would love to hear from you whether or not you give a presentation or just listen to the experiences of other delegates.
Those interested in speaking opportunities should contact John Mackay, at the address below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Conference will be held at the Platzl Hotel in the heart of Munich following the international Research and Results exhibition which will be on 22nd and 23rd October 2014
The Platzl one of the most traditional hotels in the city centre of Munich and just a short walk away from the famous Marienplatz, the Residenz Munich, the Bavarian State Opera and many more sights.
Enjoy free WIFI in the entire Platzl Hotel Munich as well as LAN in the rooms so you can keep in touch with your business.
Why not stay for the weekend and enjoy the unique sites in this city, bring a colleague or a special guest and unwind after the Research & Results exhibition in an informal atmosphere.
There are also opportunities to promote your company to our worldwide membership by becoming a sponsor, again please contact us for more details.
· Members: £120.00 (€150.00) per delegate
· Non-members: £140.00 (€175.00) per delegate*
· Dinner guests: £70 (€75) per guest
What is included:
· Access to all sessions
· Tea/coffee breaks
· Optional Dinner at £70/€75
* For non members there is a slightly higher fee. In the case of new members who attend the meeting and join within 2 months we will waive the joining fee and refund the difference between the member and non-member meeting fees.
How to get there:
The "Platzl Hotel" is located in Munich's historical old city and is an ideal point of departure for business and pleasure activities. Marienplatz, with subway connections to the main station, the airport and the new Trade Fair Centre in Riem, is only a few steps away from the hotel.